Report a…

At the city we often get various questions from our citizens on how to find resources that we feel are daily transactions within the city. This section of our website was designed to help point you in the right direction,  If you are unable to find the answer to your question here please visit the specific department that may handle your request under Government / Departments and Divisions.

Code Violation

Code violations come in many different categories 


If you are severely injured or in a life or death emergency please call 911 immediately. 


If you are a victim of a crime that occurred in the City of Fountain and you do NOT have any suspect information, please use our on-line reporting service to file a report of the incident. 


For more information or further assistance, please visit our Police Department Page or call our non-emergency Information line at (719) 390-5555 or (719) 382-8555.



Pothole in the middle of the roadThe Street Department will accept your service requests online.  Follow the link below to view all online service requests that can be submitted for the Department:

Utility Outage

To report a utility outage, please contact our Customer Service Center at (719) 322-2010. If the outage occurs outside of normal business hours, our answering service will relay the information provided to after-hours staff.

Thank you for being a valued Fountain Utilities customer.

ADA Inquiry

In accordance with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 ("ADA"), City of Fountain ("City") will not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities on the basis of disability in the City's services, programs, or activities. You can find PDF copies of our ADA Notice and Grievance Procedures on our ADA compliance page here