Application Forms and Fees

Below is a list of land use applications:
    Chicken Hen Permit CMRS Antennas & Equipment (Eligible Facilities Request) CMRS Freestanding
CMRS Small Cell
Development Review Team Meeting
Short Term Rental Short Term Rental License Annual Affidavit Sign Permit
Sign Permit App (Temporary)
Temporary Use Permit

Development Fee Schedule:

Fee Schedule Adopted

Other Fees

In addition to development review fees, there may be other fees associated with developing or building on your property, including, but not limited to: use tax, water tap, sanitary sewer tap, drainage, bridge, off-site road improvements, electric service, services expansion fee and business license.

For additional information, please contact the Planning Department at (719) 322-2000.